Jax Salsa Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What makes the dance enjoyable for you?

3 posters

Go down

What makes the dance enjoyable for you? Empty What makes the dance enjoyable for you?

Post  Salsa Ninja September 18th 2009, 5:07 pm

I've been dancing for a while, but one of the most enjoyable dances I've had so far was with a girl who followed every move I threw at her and she did it without any muscle from me. We even did a back to back copa without hesitation or excess force. I was amazed! I get misty eyed just thinking about it! LOL I never did get her name, but WOW, she was good!
Salsa Ninja
Salsa Ninja

Back to top Go down

What makes the dance enjoyable for you? Empty Fun on the dance floor....

Post  abeja September 18th 2009, 8:30 pm

FUN is always guaranteed if I can actually dance to the music with my partner and we manage to smile. It's all about the music and enjoying the play with it on the floor. I like being able to throw in some solo foot work inbetween, but also enjoy being playful with my dance partner. Currently that includes jokingly being lead by someone without actual touch (making it look like a doll on a strings), just trying different things. So many opportunities, so little time.... Very Happy

abeja

Back to top Go down

What makes the dance enjoyable for you? Empty Re: What makes the dance enjoyable for you?

Post  Lola September 19th 2009, 2:07 pm

It makes it so much more enjoyable for me when me and my partner click - when he's tuned in to not only the music and what he's doing, but also where I am with my dancing as well. And good music ... that's a must!
Lola
Lola
Admin

https://jaxsalsascene.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What makes the dance enjoyable for you? Empty Re: What makes the dance enjoyable for you?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum